The AMSU cooperates with a wide range of cutting edge international organisations and experts in order to provide you with the most advanced educational experience.
This section aims to show the organisations we work with and to allow them to present themselves as a part of our international network. We also present you our staff.
In alphabetical order
- AMC - Amsterdam Medical Centre (Netherlands).
- Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University (Turkey).
- The Felix Meritis Meritis Foundation (Amsterdam, The Netherlands).
- ILO - Graduate School of Teaching & Learning, University of Amsterdam (UvA) (The Netherlands).
- INTT - Institute for Dutch as a Second Language, University of Amsterdam (UvA) (The Netherlands).
- Open Siberia Agency for Kuhnya (Siberia, Russia).
- SRAL - Limburg Conservation Institute (Maastricht, The Netherlands).
- Ruggero Lala - Director;
- Tiago Gonçalves - Project Assistant;
- Mirjam de Swart- Accounting Officer;